Since October 2014 Tobias Klatt has been studying Media Infomatics at Beuth University of Technology. He works for Rudolf Schneider at Datexis as a student assistant. He previously worked as a tutor at Beuth University for the programming language Java and supported other students in understanding OOP and programming.
Before attending University he spent a year abroad in New Zealand working a wide variety of jobs, ranging from a farm worker to a manufacturer at GNS Science, where he helped build an electron accelerator.
In his spare time Tobias practises Wing Tai (Martial Art), travels whenever possible, and passionately pursues aquatic sports such as surfing.
- Tom Oberhauser, Tim Bischoff, Karl Brendel, Maluna Menke, Tobias Klatt, Amy Siu, Felix Alexander Gers and Alexander Löser: TrainX – Named Entity Linking with Active Sampling and Bi-Encoders. COLING 2020
- R. Schneider, S. Arnold, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, T. Steffek and A. Löser: Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics. World Wide Web Conference (Companion). IW3C2, 2018: 203–206 [PDF]
- R. Schneider, S. Arnold, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, T. Steffek, A. Löser, "Smart-MD: Neural Paragraph Retrieval of Medical Topics", WWW ’18 Companion: The 2018 Web Conference Companion, April 23–27, 2018, Lyon, France. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. [video]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “Analysing Errors of Open Information Extraction Systems,” BLGNLP 2017 Building Linguistically Generalizable NLP Systems at EMNLP 2017. [arXiv] [slides]
- R. Schneider, T. Oberhauser, T. Klatt, F. A. Gers, and A. Löser, “RelVis: Benchmarking OpenIE Systems,” ISWC 2017 The 16th International Semantic Web Conference - Posters and Demos, p. to appear. [Video] [git]