Paul Grundmann is a research assistant for DATEXIS since September 2020 at Beuth University of Applied Sciences. After finishing his Bachelor of Science degree in Media Informatics in january 2019 and working at Helmholtz-Zentrum-Berlin he now supports the work of the DATEXIS-team. He finished his Master of Science degree in August 2020 in Media Informatics at Beuth University of Applied Science.
In his spare time Paul enjoys playing the electric guitar or during summer riding his road bike around Berlin and Brandenburg.
- Paul Grundmann, Tom Oberhauser, Felix Gers, Alexander Löser: Attention Networks for Augmenting Clinical Text with Support Sets for Diagnosis Prediction. COLING 2022
- Jens-Michalis Papaioannou, Paul Grundmann, Betty van Aken, Athanasios Samaras Ilias Kyparissidis, George Giannakoulas, Felix Gers, Alexander Löser: Cross-Lingual Knowledge Transfer for Clinical Phenotyping, LREC 2022
- Rudolf Schneider, Tom Oberhauser, Paul Grundmann, Felix Alexander Gers, Alexander Loeser and Steffen Staab. Is Lanugage Modeling enough? Evaluating Effective Embedding Combinations. LREC 2020 [Dataset / Code]
- Sebastian Arnold, Betty van Aken, Paul Grundmann, Felix A. Gers and Alexander Löser. Learning Contextualized Document Representations for Healthcare Answer Retrieval. Accepted to The Web Conference 2020 (WWW'20) [PDF] [code]
- Baumgärtel, P.; Grundmann, P.; Zeschke, T.; Erko, A.; Viefhaus, J.; Schäfers, F.; Schirmacher, H. , "RAY-UI: New features and extensions" AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 2054, Issue 1, id.060034. 01/2019